Sunday 1 April 2018

Zombie game - Smith - Complete

Wow - it's been a long time since I posted an update here.  I actually did a whole bunch of painting at Christmas (when I had some sudden inspiration!) but outside of that ... yeah, it's been a while.

Partly, it was because it got cold in Hong Kong.  Without any real form of heating, you end up wearing so many layers (and still find it's cold!) that fine motor control for painting is the last thing you want to do.  That doesn't fully explain it though.  The reality is that, even after the temperature warmed up, I didn't have much motivation to paint. 

Part of the reason for this is that at some time over the last year, I changed from painting for stress relief to painting for games.  And seeing as my current lifestyle means that I don't have much time to game ... yeah, there went my motivation.

I still don't have much time to game but I do have an intention to do more painting.  Not for stress relief but just so that I can get that measure of satisfaction that comes from looking at a finished mini and saying, "I did that."

Anyway, another finished mini!

A quick paint job but I like how his trousers came out.  And as you can see, I still struggle with black!





No comments:

Post a Comment